Monday, April 09, 2007

lots of juice and snow

A fair amount has gone on since my last post. Basically I've just been obsessed about juicing and biking to work. Yeah I know I'm pathetic. My son wears a bucket to hide his shame at the bottom of all this.


I got a brand new Jack Lalanne juicer as a special gift, and it's awesome! Below you can see the beet juice in confluence with carrots, cucumber, kale, celery, and apple. Tons of fun!








16 inches of snow fell as a bit of an April surprise after I pulled out the kids' slide, grill, bike, etc. Tomorrow we could get another pretty good pile too. Rat scallions!



Got my new bicycle for commuting to work today. I'll keep you posted. Yes I mean you. You're probably the only one reading this silly thing. Have a good one though!




No comments: